Latest Unit Sold: #46-16 on 08-Jan-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 20-01-2021: Book an Appointment to view V on Shenton Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 23-12-2020: Check out V on Shenton 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 23-06-2020: Now you can view the Project Fly-through Video of V on Shenton
- 06-06-2020: Check out V on Shenton Floor Plan
- 20-05-2020: Read more about Greater Southern Waterfront
- 03-05-2020: Check out V on Shenton Elevation Chart
- 18-04-2020: The V on Shenton Amenities have been updated. Check them out!
- 04-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 16-01-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-08-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 21-03-2019: Download and view the V on Shenton E-Brochure
UIC Investments (Properties) Pte Ltd is the subsidiary of UIC Group. UIC Group is a Singapore homegrown public listed company focusing in property development and investment. UIC Group portfolio comprises of commercial and retail landmark such as Singapore Land Tower, Clifford Centre, SGX Centre, and others. The group also involve in overseas investment in countries such as China and London, and UK.
V on Shenton is located in Downtown core with walking distance to Shenton Way MRT Station, Downtown MRT station, Raffles Place MRT Station, and Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. V on Shenton is neighbour to Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Raffles Place and other Downtown landmark. It is also easily accessible via the central expressway (CTE), east coast parkway (ECP) and marina coastal expressway (MCE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of V on Shenton.
If you have yet to visit the showflat of V on Shenton, make an appointment with us to see the flexible and spacious unit layout unseen in other developments.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at V on Shenton are on a first come first serve basis.
V on Shenton is a 510 residential units with a 54-storey building sitting on a land size of 72,959 square feet. The development is situated in Downtown core, District 1 Singapore. The development comprises of 1 to 3 bedrooms apartments for different customer needs. V on Shenton is a TOP ready condo for immediate occupancy as of 2020, the development target to obtain legal completion by 2020 as well.
V on Shenton is design by UNStudio and Architect 61 which they are both worldwide renowned architects involve with iconic buildings in Singapore such as Ardmore Residences, The Scotts Tower, SUTD, Changi Jewel Project, one Raffles quay, fullerton hotel, and Marina Bay Area.
V on Shenton is one of the very few new development available in Prime District 1 Singapore, it is minutes of walking distance away from everything Downtown have to offer. Not only close to business centre such as Marina Bay Financial Centre, Raffles Place, and Central Business District. The development is also close to all the iconic entertainment hub in Downtown such as Singapore flyer, Esplanade park, Chinatown heritage area, Gardens by the Bay, and Marina Bay.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – V on Shenton: Metropolitan Living. Redefined. .
Book An Appointment to view V on Shenton ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of V on Shenton Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.